- December 30, 2016
Sports research paper topics cover a wide range of fields. Sports is an activity which involves physical application and skill. The sports activity may either be done by an individual or a team competing against one another. It has been known that physical activity is vital to one’s holistic development and health.
Sports is an integral part of everyday life. It helps build rapports with strangers and communities besides reinforcing inequalities. This is often because sports events are graced by all classes of fans from the high and mighty to the average sports fan.
If you are taking a sports related course, here are topics you might want to craft a research paper on
A list of 50 Sports Research Paper Topics
- What are the ramification of use of steroids and drugs in sports.
- Life long benefits of child sports.
- Does youth sports play a part in character formation?
- How has sports evolved with technological advances?
- Does European football differ from American football?
- Is bubble football entertainment or a sport?
- How can sports injuries be prevented in rugby?
- What challenges do sports nutritionist face with the athletes?
- Should women sports get more coverage than the male sports?
- Does an athlete need a sports manager?
- What are the attributes of a high school coach?
- What proper measures can be taken to avoid sudden death in athletes during a game?
- Are college football players receiving quality education? Or are they spending more time in the field?
- Should cross gender coaching be encouraged?
- Discuss gender stratification through study of sports.
- Research on the history of ancient sports.
- What is the impact of sports role models to the youth?
- Discuss natural grass versus artificial turf on playing fields.
- Discuss the sociological aspect of money and sportsmen.
- The development and history of golf
- Does corruption in FIFA have an impact on football fans?
- What is the whole host of problems that come as a prize of fame in sports?
- Many superstars have insured their body parts. Do you see this as ethical?
- Does being athletic improve your intelligence?
- Discuss sports law and functions of a sports lawyer.
- Should sports academies be in every county?
- Athletes and protein how much is enough?
- How do anti inflammatory drugs work? Are they considered drugs?
- Discuss the role of lactic acid in an athlete’s performance.
- When does topical pain relievers become unsafe for an athlete?
- Can mental rehearsal and visualisation improve performance before competition?
- Can sports hypnosis improve healing on an injury?
- What is the role of a sports psychologist?
- Sports betting and its negative impact on the society.
- Are sports drinks that safe?
- Explore sports journalism.
- Discuss the life and personality of Dennis Rodman.
- Should sports betting be banned.
- Are women athletes prone to injuries than men?
- Is there a correlation between aggression and hockey players?
- What can be done to avoid shoulder related sports injuries?
- Golf and social class. Is there a barrier for participation?
- Muslim women and sports.
- The role of media in promoting sports world wide.
- Discuss sports and nationalism.
- Discuss the development of sports for the disabled in your country.
- Discuss tips to avoid performance anxiety before a big game.
- Should women lift weights?
- Is the result of the Bruce Protocol effective on flexibility of a sports person?
- Can you do too much weight training?
How to Write an Interesting Research Sports Essay
Like any other research paper a sports research should start with a;
Strong Topic Always narrow down your category and pinpoint a specific issue. Instead of writing about Cricket as a sport, you may narrow down to a specific “ use of ergogenics in cricket”. This brings the focus of your audience to easily navigate the paper and understand it.
State your Thesis This is the statement that states the writer’s main idea for the essay.
Outline your essay Your essay should have an introduction, body and a conclusion.
First Draft Ensure the topic of each paragraph in the body of the essay directly relates to the thesis statement. Avoid straying from the topic so as not to lose your reader.
Second Draft Read through for any grammatical errors, stray in topic,and accurately cite.
Checklist for your second draft
- Is my thesis statement clear with strong supporting argument?
- Did I miss anything on the outline?
- Is the flow of the essay logical?
- Are all sources cited properly to avoid plagiarized work?
- Are my points and intentions clear?
Final Draft A clean copy which has been proofread and ready to be submitted.
Due to high demand, were are offering “Write my sports research paper” services
Check more details on how you can buy a paper here !
- Comments Off on 50 Interesting Sports Research Paper Topics for College Students